Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I Got Your Back!


Hi Stampers! If you're like me, you probably have friends how always have your back and I used this image from I Got Your Back to make a card that's perfect for giving to one of those friends! This is an adorable image that's sold as a single digi-stamp or part of the Friendship Stamp Set at the Chi Chi Memories store here!

This week I used my basic Spectrum Noir pens in Browns, Purples, and Pale Hues for all my coloring. I layered papers from my Crate Paper Snow Day 6x6 pad for the background of my card and used a Framelit Label Die to cut out the bottom of my tag. I have the pretty, sparkly buttons in my stash and I paired them up with some silver cording I found in Target's dollar bin. I used some tutorials on the Spectrum Noir blog as a guide for my skin tones and hair. 

I hope you like my card, thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!