Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

For You







Hi Stampers! I am excited to be getting back into a stamping mode once again after taking a little personal break. I am just loving this image from the mini stamp set For You, part of the August release of three mini stamp sets at Chi Chi Memories. I used this week's Unscripted Sketches Flashback Summer Sketch #92 for my inspiration:


Do you love this apple paper as much as I do? I am drawn to the fall feel of this Jillibean Soup paper collection called Apple Cheddar Soup. Maybe it's the teacher in me, but it's been my go-to paper all summer long, maybe because I've stocked up for the fall, or maybe it's just 'cause the other side is so beautiful too!



I finished up the front of my card with these adorable sequins - I like to think of them as sprinkles, or little Jimmies for my cards! These things have been in my craft supplies for years and why we never realized how great they look on a card before now is beyond me!

Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. This is darling Katherine, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that image is way too cute and I love how you have coloured her in. Thanks for playing along at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!