Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Tag You're It!


Hi Stampers! It's Thursday and I'm back again with another Christmas in July Challenge for the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog.  Today's challenge is titled Tag You're It and I made a set of 3x3 Tags along with a little box to hold them in. I used a sheet of 6x6 paper from my Jillibean Soup Christmas Eve Chowder pad to cut out and paper piece the trees onto the cards, adding some little mylar stars to top off the trees. Talk about something that lasts, and lasts - I have had the same container of stars in my embellishment basket for at least 10 years! They just seem to last forever, but I'm not complaining - they're stinkin' cute! Here's a close up:


I have to admit that I have long been a fan of Lisa Young's projects and this is a project I cased from her galley at Split Coast Stampers . This is the second time I've cased this project because it just makes an adorable gift for a co-worker, neighbor, or friend.

Well I'm off to start my day. I'll be back early tomorrow morning with my final project for this week's challenge. It's been a busy week and it's been fun, but I really appreciate that I've got a few projects done for the upcoming Christmas holiday season!

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for helping to make our CIJ event at CTB a huge success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute trees!!! Love you'd cards!!

    Thanks for your comments on my card, thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!