Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Mojo Monday #300

Hi Stampers!  I have the sweetest card to share with you today. I recently found this cute monster image over at Bugaboo Stamps and was intending to use it on a Birthday Card for a little girl, but got some happy news as I was putting it together that changed my focus:

Instead of tucking this away for a little girl's birthday, it's going to the cutest couple I know, who found out this morning that they are expecting a baby girl! I don't always stamp the inside of my cards ahead of time but since I know where this card is going, I thought I would share the inside but ask that you please not notice the crooked stamping - it's just what happens when I don't pull out my Stamp-a-majig:



For the front of this card I used this week's Mojo Monday Sketch #300:



You might want to play along with this week's sketch challenge. Mojo Monday is celebrating their 300th sketch with tons of give aways from all my favorite online stores and stamp companies. 300 is sure something to celebrate!!

Here is a list of supplies I used for this card:

Monster 3 Digital Stamp from Bugaboo Stamps
 Spectrum Noir Markers in the Brights Collection
 Stampin' Up Mambo Mellon Polka Dot Ribbon
Carta Bella Merry & Bright Brads
Cheddar Apple Coordinating Paper by Jillibean Soup
Stampin' Up!  Card Stock in Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Tempting Turquoise, Mambo Melon and Bermuda Breeze
Additional Stamps by Stampin' Up!: Pennant Parade & Express Yourself

Be sure to stop by again this weekend - I have another fun project to share using this same sketch!

Happy Fourth of July!

2 comments:

  1. You're funny! I thought the crooked stamping on the inside was intentional! You know, the off kilter, trendy, not quite straight look. It's a very cute and bright card. I love how you've used Stampin' Up! colors with the Jillibean paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just darling! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!