Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Christmas In July Wednesday

If you've been following me this week, you know that I've been following Catch The Bug's Christmas In July Challenges. Today's Challenge is "Make Us Laugh" - so here's my card:


I created this little penguin - who I imagine is mischievously throwing snowballs at an unsuspecting playmate just out of the picture! I hope you think he's as cute as I do. I used a variety of oval punches, circle punches and a blossom punch for his feet, along with some scraps of Crate Paper "Snow Day" from my 6x6 pad.


 I used some Dazzling Diamond Glitter to accent the snowballs and snowbanks...and as I write this post, I am secretly wishing this was the scene outside my window tonight!! I think this summer has been a continuous heatwave, so Christmas sounds just dreamy to me....what are you doing to stay cool this summer?



1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Make Us Laugh Challenge” with Bugaboo Stamps! Just loved your card, and hope to see more of your work in future challenges!

    Bugaboo Stamps DT
    Jenn Zeeb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!